The S.H.I.F.T. Framework Workshop
Saturday, April 27, 2019
Tools, ideas, support, and a creative space to explore your career in education right now - as you transition to your "what's next"Register
Sharing who you are and what you’ve experienced is the golden ticket to success.
Kanesha Baynard, owner of Bold Living Today, and Kari Knutson, owner of Knutson Speaks, put their creative minds together and specially designed The S.H.I.F.T. Framework, a one-day public workshop offered in Denver, Colorado, for skilled educators.
Read more about Kanesha and Kari »
The S.H.I.F.T. Framework is designed to help educators:
- Examine how your career (current work/job) aligns with your quality of life
- Recognize your creativity and how it can benefit you (even if you don’t think you’re creative)
- Utilize talent mapping to pinpoint hidden skills and opportunities
- Explore the freedoms that come with being more intentional with your day-to-day work life
- Understand the power of your personal and professional story to leverage your impact and legacy
- Monetize your talents, experience, and creativity - within and beyond the educational setting
- Bolster your resiliency for greater success at managing stress
The S.H.I.F.T. Framework has 5 key principles:
- S: Self-assessment
- H: Having a Vision
- I: Identity Risk
- F: Freedom
- T: Testimony + Connection
The S.H.I.F.T. Framework program will include:
The morning session includes:
- A framework manual that serves as a blueprint for planning and mapping
- How to have the hard conversations about taking professional risks
- Realistic checklist for initiating your S.H.I.F.T.
- Exploration of case studies that support the S.H.I.F.T. principles
- Mindset steps for getting started on your S.H.I.F.T.
- How to leverage setbacks and hard day.
Robust afternoon work session to outline possible projects and opportunities includes:
- Protocol for getting professional support while creating your S.H.I.F.T.
- Practical strategies to guide you from ideation to implementation
- How to recognize marketable projects that support your expertise
- Robust work session to outline possible projects and opportunities
- Individual coaching with Kanesha and Kari
The S.H.I.F.T. Framework is for:
- Anyone involved in an educational setting
- Innovators in education or people who want to be
The S.H.I.F.T. Framework is not:
- A stuffy inservice.
- A place where dreams and desires go to die.
- A cookie cutter, canned curriculum, or "sit and get" program.
- A get rich quick or pyramid scheme.
- A place to play small.
- For close-minded people.
Join Us On Saturday, April 27, 2019
|Registration:||8:30 – 9am|
|Part 1 (content):||9am – 12:30pm|
|Box lunch (optional):||12:30 – 1:15pm|
|Part 2 (create):||1:15 – 3:30pm|
|Inaugural pricing:||$270 for full day|
|Half-day option*:||$170 morning only|
|Lunch, full or half day:||$12 optional box lunch|
|*does not include afternoon work session|
RAFT Lab (Resource Area for Teaching)
3827 Steele Street
Denver CO 80205
Subscribe to CEC's Newsletter
Stay up to date with announcements about workshops, specials, and recently published content.